<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Church Consultant | Samuel Seshie | Activity</title>
	<link>https://churchconsultant.org/members/faithlandcitygmail-com/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/faithlandcitygmail-com/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Samuel Seshie.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 14:05:51 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.4.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9f8d3aeeea1056e7c89fe90c8390bbc3</guid>
				<title>Samuel Seshie posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1227/#acomment-1229</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 16:26:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Amen</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/ralphthoren/" data-bb-hp-profile="126" rel="nofollow">Ralph</a> posted an update <b>Prayer</b>
<b>Father, root me deeply in You. Where I have relied on my own understanding, control, or strength, draw me back to Your life-giving presence. Help me bear fruit as I remain close [&hellip;]</b>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b6cbe4bf33f376dfcdc553b1aa7b74a0</guid>
				<title>Samuel Seshie posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1220/#acomment-1223</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 22:49:01 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Amen</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>When I read this passage in Luke, I can&#8217;t help but wonder what the tax collector thought when he heard what the Pharisee said. </p><p>Luke 18:9 To some who trusted in their own righteousness [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		