<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Church Consultant | Georgina | Activity</title>
	<link>https://churchconsultant.org/members/georginasenecke/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/georginasenecke/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Georgina.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 14:05:51 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.4.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">21eab473337837179989781323238544</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1231/#acomment-1233</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 14:03:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>“Being God’s Temple is a serious business, just like in the OT”. I like how they tied the story of the priest in the OT to Ananias and Saphira. The ideas of two temples at war has sparked my interest. But His temple is stronger and the ultimate winner!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>I thought the Bible Project video included in the article about Pentecost was really good. I will link to it here in case you didn&#8217;t have a chance to read [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fb59fc0342f852c78ac1e223e326c85f</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1214/#acomment-1215</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 12:03:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So many verses in this Psalm speak to me. Several are quoted often: “The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.” V14</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>I am going to try to carry this through the day:</p><p>Psalm 118:29 Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; His loving devotion endures forever.</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">718c2472f3ed977a75e0773f59ac5ea3</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1166/#acomment-1168</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 12:12:20 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>We had t-shirts made!</p>
<p>It’s so sad that sometimes our hurts, ailments or trauma can become our identity and find it hard to part with. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>I always smile a little when I read this verse in John Chapter 5:</p><p>John 5:6 When Jesus saw him lying there and realized that he had spent a long time in this condition, He asked him, “Do you [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3de608f761f49dce847a406ae36ce927</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted an update: There are two things that stand out to me in today’s [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1162/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2026 19:05:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>There are two things that stand out to me in today’s reading. </p>
<p>First, that the disciples did not believe that reports (2) that Jesus was alive! Grief has a way of blinding us frok truth. It took Jesus appearing to them for them to believe.He rehuked them. They forgot what He told thrm and all teh signs ans wonders He performed in front of them! &hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1162"><a href="https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1162/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">258f123dffe56c522a41dace94e023c9</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1150/#acomment-1153</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Sep 2026 14:01:44 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>“Everyone being slated with fire” to me, speaks of purification and cleansing for those who believe and death to those who choose not to believe. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>There is a verse in today&#8217;s readings that I would encourage you to investigate.</p><p>Mark 9:49 For everyone will be salted with fire.</p><p>What do you think that means?</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b7008c6125da5d1e4083006ed8d16d6b</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted an update: The word “beg” or “begged” was used 5 times in the story [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1148/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 12:18:55 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The word “beg” or “begged” was used 5 times in the story of Demons driven out by Jesus. Three times, the demons begged Jesus, one time, the people of the town begged Jesus, and lastly, the man who was demon possessed, begged Jesus.</p>
<p>It is <span>nteresting to see that Jesus did not comply with the demon possessed man’s plea to go with Jesus, but&hellip;</span></p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1148"><a href="https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1148/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9dadf6db4b6ffeb84beccbc8c22a4fea</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1143/#acomment-1146</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 11:39:16 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I feel that over and over again Jesus is trying to renewed their minds with this truth, “Emmanuel”! </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>Take a few moments with this verse:</p><p>Mark 6:48</p><p>48 He could see that the disciples were straining to row, because the wind was against them. About the fourth watch of the night, Jesus went [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3aec7fffb323e99fb08669b661c2287e</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted an update: I am struck by with the use of the word “innocent” by [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1131/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Sep 2026 11:13:13 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am struck by with the use of the word “innocent” by both Judas and Pilate in chapter 27. </p>
<p>Judy says, “I have sinned by betraying innocent blood,” while Pilate says, “I am innocent of this man’s blood.“</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6e114af842d0f0c67e9b322bd2e38d0f</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1120/#acomment-1121</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Sep 2026 13:31:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>There is something in us that calls out for renewal! Something in us that knows how “this is not the way it’s supposed be to be!” It’s like we can feel the oppression and see the oppressed. But one day, this feeling of “this is how it’s supposed to be” will flood our hearts and bring us to our knees. Praise will be on our lips and our tears&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1121"><a href="https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1120/#acomment-1121" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>I think this is a fascinating verse:</p><p>Matthew 19:28Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, in the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on His glorious throne, you who have followed [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d05726385b7751d4e810aa68b6ca2908</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1107/#acomment-1108</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Aug 2026 11:18:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span class="atwho-inserted"><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" data-bb-hp-profile="1" href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" rel="nofollow">@stevelawes</a></span> </p>
<p>It saturates me with His deep unending love  and mercy. He is so good!</p>
<p>He speaks to every human need and situation and says, but I am better! The Kingdom is better! Enter in! </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>We have been spending a lot of time on the Sermon on the Mount at our church this year. As I read through Matthew 5 and 6, it reminded me again of God&#8217;s amazing faithfulness and [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8fa3e1b0e1a5772f31f5b72d4c69b144</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted an update: Friends, I spent a little bit of time in the genealogy [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1104/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 17:43:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Friends, </p>
<p>I spent a little bit of time in the genealogy found in Matthew chapter 1. Did you know that the listing of women in a genealogy was unconventional? Have you wondered why they were included? That Matthew included these women makes me happy, not just because I share the same gender, but because of God&#8217;s amazing plan to include mistake&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1104"><a href="https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1104/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7ff41703f1c4f8a4d22b2bea7198fd87</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1098/#acomment-1099</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Aug 2026 10:43:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span class="atwho-inserted"><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" data-bb-hp-profile="39" href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/danconnell/" rel="nofollow">@danconnell</a></span>  I often wonder what “lie” Josiah believe that led Him to not trust the word of the Lord after such devotion! </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/danconnell/" data-bb-hp-profile="39" rel="nofollow">Dan C</a> posted an update <p>This morning the story of Josiah moved me. How often have I followed the path laid our for me and then I close me ears and take a detour that I thought was right. Lord thank you for [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">51ca03c519af57fdac3b30d9e3c44f9c</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted an update: Let all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; let [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1070/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Aug 2026 12:42:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>Let all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; let those who love your salvation, continually say, “God is great!’“ </i></p>
<p><i>This is a beautiful prayer for God’s beloved! </i></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc191379e400c23226b6e3ae0497effb</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1068/#acomment-1069</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Aug 2026 12:19:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Great connection to Psalm 84! I love that we too like Obed-Edom can host the Spirit of the Lord and we are blessed. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>The life of Obed-edom and his family is really interesting.</p><p>1 Chronicles 26:15 The lot for the South Gate fell to Obed-edom, and the lot for the storehouses to his sons.</p><p>When David’s first [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7b036efe76d948c6a174efa39ec9557d</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1064/#acomment-1065</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Aug 2026 11:15:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Both. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>Do you think this passage is about Solomon or Jesus or both?</p><p>1 Chronicles 22:9 But a son will be born to you who will be a man of rest. I will give him rest from all his enemies on [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f7b41b8c387b5b1141cd6e50ba856f5a</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1049/#acomment-1050</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Aug 2026 13:20:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I can’t help but think or be reminded of Father knowing us by name and the intimacy that entails when I read the genealogies. He knows us by name and doesn&#8217;t forget.   </p>
<p>Genealogies also reminds me of the book of life, where our names are written.  </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>Today&#8217;s reading starts with nine chapters of genealogy. That is a lot. I think it helps to know why Chronicles starts this way. In the Old Testament, Chronicles would have been the [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3153a66ce630e45fa1568e155646e7f4</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1045/#acomment-1048</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Aug 2026 15:06:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span class="atwho-inserted"><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" data-bb-hp-profile="159" href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/tomdoefrel/" rel="nofollow">@tomdoefrel</a></span> good work Mr Tom!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and awesome Day of the LORD. 6And he will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2ab8767743b71c18aea9cc61b5864f1e</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted an update: “When arrogance comes,disgrace follows, but with humility [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1028/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Jul 2026 11:51:03 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b><i>“When arrogance comes,disgrace follows, but with humility comes wisdom.” Proverbs 11:2</i></b></p>
<p>King Nebuchadnezzar, King Belshazzar and King Darius reminded me of all the proverbs related to pride. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ab3e9bbfc8803d930d81b4ad3fe663a5</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted an update: “That was the month when their sorrow was turned into [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1022/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Jul 2026 12:49:07 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>“<b><i>That was the month when their sorrow was turned into rejoicing and their mourning into a holiday.”</i></b><br />
<b><i><br /></i></b><br />
The book of Esther showcases so well the God of the great reversals! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">39912d388d77f0dc5d7bd06ac5cb4383</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted an update: What a beautiful prayer of restoration this Psalm is! [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1016/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Jul 2026 08:58:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What a beautiful prayer of restoration this Psalm is! </p>
<p>How gracious is the God we serve! A God who forgives our sins. A God who creates in us a new heart and restores to us the joy of our salvation! </p>
<p>Truly, nothing in all creation can separate us from the love of God found  in Christ Jesus. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d0d130d549626447a3b36670e48317b8</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1003/#acomment-1008</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Jul 2026 16:11:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span class="atwho-inserted"><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" data-bb-hp-profile="39" href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/danconnell/" rel="nofollow">@danconnell</a></span> good insights!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>Do you think there is any significance that they started the rebuilding at the Sheep Gate?</p><p>Nehemiah  3:1 At the Sheep Gate, Eliashib the high priest and his fellow priests  began [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c3174a2b40ff9c10b11592ec3d290c9e</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1003/#acomment-1007</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Jul 2026 16:10:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My research, took me to the gospel of John, chapter 5. In this account, we are told that by the Sheep Gate there is a pool which is called in Hebrew, Bethesda. It is here that Jesus heals a man who was paralyzed for 38 years.</p>
<p>I also found it interesting that the rebuilding of Jerusalem‘s wall started at the Sheep Gate and went counterclockwise,&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1007"><a href="https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1003/#acomment-1007" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>Do you think there is any significance that they started the rebuilding at the Sheep Gate?</p><p>Nehemiah  3:1 At the Sheep Gate, Eliashib the high priest and his fellow priests  began [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">57cb35f8cfc26bd8d75d68d8452b48bb</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted an update: Just loving v3! One day the Lord will vindicate us, [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/995/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Jul 2026 12:20:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just loving v3! </p>
<p>One day the Lord will vindicate us, champion our cause, rescue us, be our refuge….. and “Then I will come to the altar of God, to God, <b>my greatest joy.”</b></p>
<p>This will be the prize for the good and faithful servants of the living God! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5de92e7182d1129e937704771e36a431</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/982/#acomment-984</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Jul 2026 12:28:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes, I heard it say it refers to Lucifer. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>Do you think this lament for the king of Tyre might have another application?</p><p>Ezekiel 28:12 “Son of man, take up a lament for the king of Tyre and tell him that this is what the Lord GOD [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">36d9b393ae5acf0a3ee3f26a770f77e3</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/967/#acomment-970</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Jul 2026 11:32:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi John,</p>
<p>I was thinking this would have been Ezekiel’s only hope in captivity and throughout all the judgments. How many times must he have reminded himself “but God”!  He has given us hope! He is our hope! </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/johnstroulger/" data-bb-hp-profile="80" rel="nofollow">John</a> posted an update <p>“We wait in hope for the Lord; he is our help and our shield. In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name. May your unfailing love be with us, Lord, even as we put our hope in [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5f1f4eb5cba2448df7aa0392da6dc1d0</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/968/#acomment-969</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Jul 2026 11:29:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>There truly is no greater thing &#x1f495; </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>The opening of Psalm 33 grabbed my attention this morning:</p><p>Psalm 33:1 Rejoice in the LORD, O righteous ones; it is fitting for the upright to praise Him. 2 Praise the LORD with the harp; [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4938af65ac5667d86f0265df04040095</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted an update: I find it so interesting that the message for this [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/962/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Jul 2026 11:10:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I find it so interesting that the message for this weekend is about “fasting“ and Ezekiel is made to eat scrolls, and bread baked over “cow dung“! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e9f6a1a0a353b0a37d63ea93e5593102</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted an update: I want to say I am glad to move on from this somber [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/950/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Jul 2026 11:58:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I want to say I am glad to move on from this somber book, but I’m also reminded that this books reveals God‘s heart for his people. He suffered when his people rejected him, cried out to them over and over again when their sins mounted on and relented for so long in sending the curses outlined in his covenant. </p>
<p>So thankful for a God who is slow&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-950"><a href="https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/950/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f0479c50e42c2627cf1afd8173f4431b</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/945/#acomment-946</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Jun 2026 12:00:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It seems to me this is something Jeremiah would have said, over and over again. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>I am going to spend some time having a think on this verse today:</p><p>Psalm 26:11 But I will walk with integrity; redeem me and be merciful to me.</p><p>I think maybe integrity is walked out by [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7b7050152da844dfb059fa4728e8bcd1</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted an update: Poor Jeremiah! Out if the prophets, he had it the [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/944/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Jun 2026 22:27:58 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Poor Jeremiah! Out if the prophets, he had it the toughest! Thrown in jail, and a cistern and  taken agaisnt his will to Egypt! </p>
<p>All this and yet he still felt for his enemies: He wailed at the devastation Moab would face! But “Moab will be destroyed as a people because he has exalted himself against the Lord.” Jer 48:42</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">75f25d23ad75a6ca6a2da1bec8a36b29</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/939/#acomment-940</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Jun 2026 10:17:15 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Love this!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>I love this from Psalm 24</p><p>Psalm 24:7 Lift up your heads, O gates! Be lifted up, O ancient doors, that the King of Glory may enter! 8 Who is this King of Glory? The LORD strong and mighty, [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8c50141dc7912e95c8f5bd74341f274d</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/932/#acomment-933</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Jun 2026 10:22:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>And to think that we live in that blessed hope cause’s inexpressible joy! </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>I think this verse in Jeremiah has a very Revelation 21 ring to it:</p><p>Jeremiah 31:1 “At that time,” declares the LORD, “I will be the God of all the families of Israel, and they will be My [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a0e988d3df4a496952f0606f46a6da12</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted an update: This verse really spoke to me this morning, as this is [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/926/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Jun 2026 10:10:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This verse really spoke to me this morning, as this is the first day of VBS. I don’t know how many of our volunteers are aware of the battle they are entering this morning, we are training and teaching the next generation about the one who made them, loves them,and only has good for them. May the Lord give us victory!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a3eee06112d79258742cf9066dd3e126</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/923/#acomment-925</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Jun 2026 10:07:57 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Amen and Amen!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>I like this:</p><p>Jeremiah 23:5 Behold, the days are coming,  declares the LORD, when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch,  and He will reign wisely as King and will administer [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">34b24529d9cb78ae5eca6262c0b2c5d9</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/922/#acomment-924</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Jun 2026 10:07:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ephesians echos this, “We are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good work…”</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/ralphthoren/" data-bb-hp-profile="126" rel="nofollow">Ralph</a> posted an update Just like clay in the potter’s hand, so are you in My hand, O house of Israel.<p><i>I have long enjoyed this verse.  In this , he is referencing Nations or Jerusalem, however the same can be [&hellip;]</i></p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f7bc92e84ed11c0dcdb68641b06c340f</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/915/#acomment-916</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 20 Jun 2026 13:05:03 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I will be pondering and rejoicing, on verses 5 and 6 : </p>
<p>“Lord, you are my portion and my cup of blessing; you hold my future.</p>
<p><span>The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed, I have a beautiful inheritance.”</span></p>
<p><span><br /></span></p>
<p><span>These verses speak to me or deep trust in the God who deeply loves me and a deep gratitude I have for everything he has&hellip;</span></p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-916"><a href="https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/915/#acomment-916" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>I will be pondering this verse today from Psalm 16</p><p>Psalm 16:11 You have made known to me the path of life; You will fill me with joy in Your presence, with eternal pleasures at Your [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aadcc9042f8a72b06ac6497774df8259</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/907/#acomment-910</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Jun 2026 11:56:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good one! </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>Check out our latest Church Encourager podcast:</p><p><a target='_blank' href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2htqVd6CO-o" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2htqVd6CO-o</a></p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ac2972690522e2c84dd24e4e8fb10699</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/908/#acomment-909</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Jun 2026 11:55:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>As I am reading Jeremiah, the Lord appears as an attorney outlining all of the offenses of the dependent. If Israel ever wanted to know why the exile, Jeremiah is a good compilation of its offenses towards God and the covenant.<br />
This book also reminds me of Habakkuk. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>This verse from Jeremiah 5 really caught my attention today.</p><p>Jeremiah 5:19 And when the people ask, ‘For what offense has the LORD our God done all these things to us?’ You are to tell [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">57e18e96ec5ed36391e09453548f46e9</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/900/#acomment-904</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Jun 2026 12:12:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>He is so merciful! </p>
<p>“If we are faithless, he remains faithful” 2 Tim 2:13 <span class="atwho-inserted"><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" data-bb-hp-profile="39" href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/danconnell/" rel="nofollow">@danconnell</a></span> </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/danconnell/" data-bb-hp-profile="39" rel="nofollow">Dan C</a> posted an update <p>This morning my thoughts are on Joshua, not asking for Gods direction in 9:14. Yet God blessed them when He destroyed the five tribes that were the enemies of the Gibeonites.</p><p> I did not [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">af1589df8df5df3696487e8aa17045d5</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/877/#acomment-879</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Jun 2026 11:21:44 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow! Never considered it! I can see the connection now, as image bearers, as His representatives, yes! </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>I think this verse is quite significant:</p><p>Proverbs 22:1 A good name is more desirable than great riches; favor is better than silver and gold.</p><p>Have you ever considered that there may be [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f1fd8d50b031ffab94204492fbb67f87</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted an update: “The name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous run [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/871/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Jun 2026 10:59:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>“<b><i>The name of the Lord is a strong tower, t<span>he righteous run to it and are protected.“ Prov 18:10</span></i></b><br />
<span><br /></span><br />
<span>I want to remember this when trouble comes. I want to visualize this in times of trouble. </span><br />
<span><br /></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a15887daf5352f658973a43a700d1d1</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/869/#acomment-870</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Jun 2026 10:56:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This also reminded me of another proverbs, “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, do not lean on your own understanding, but in all your ways, submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.”</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>I have been thinking about the two trees a lot recently. I think this verse from Proverbs is in that category.</p><p>Proverbs 16:25 There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death.</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a97011737f02ecc7ea83847b98bd533</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted an update: “When the whirlwind passes, the wicked are no more, but [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/862/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Jun 2026 15:07:58 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>“<i><b>When the whirlwind passes, the wicked are no more, but the righteous are secure forever“</b></i> Proverbs 10:25<br />
This verse from Proverbs 10 reminded me of Job 38:1 “<i>then the Lord answered Job from the whirlwind.” </i><br />
<br />
Proverbs fill my soul which such encouragement! There is one for most situations!<br />
<br />
Since  i have been on a health journey the last nine&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-862"><a href="https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/862/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7ca5363c4694407f748549c3dcf1827c</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/834/#acomment-837</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 May 2026 12:25:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I can picture him wanting the earth to cover him, for the one and only has spoken in this way to him. </p>
<p>But the love of the Father to address Him instead of  punishing him can be seen here too. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>Can you imagine what Job must have been thinking/feeling when this happened:</p><p>Job 38:1 Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind and said: 2 “Who is this who obscures My counsel by [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">19ccb7ef651418b6b62b4bafa2beaf07</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted an update: “I have heard many things like this. You are all miserable [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/809/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 24 May 2026 10:48:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>“I have heard many things like this. You are all miserable comforters“</i></p>
<p>Oh my goodness! Hearing this said to me from a friend, would break my heart! &#x1f494; </p>
<p>So thankful that we, no matter who surrounds us, no matter what is or isn’t said to us, we have the best comforter in Jesus! &#x1f497;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">149a5618cea3e3b1c50f7bead3803149</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted an update: “If i forget you Jerusalem, may my right hand forget its [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/802/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 22 May 2026 11:08:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>“If i forget you Jerusalem, may my right hand forget its skill. May my tongue stick to the roof of my mouth if I do not remember you, if I do not exalt Jerusalem as my greatest joy!“</p>
<p>If only His people would have had this desire snf resolve about the Lord, they would have not found themselves in Babylon. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bfbf2e32231c0366fbf1925e18171ede</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/800/#acomment-801</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 22 May 2026 11:02:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I pray you never have to &#x1f602; </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>This verse struck me as really funny today:</p><p>Job 8:2 “How long will you go on saying such things? The words of your mouth are a blustering wind.</p><p>However, I am not sure if I can find a kind [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb437aa2991637083f120a25b01450f3</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/779/#acomment-782</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 May 2026 16:01:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It so speaks of the difference it would make if we could fix our eyes and Jesus, the author of perfector of our faith. But so many times we look to the right or to the left or behind us and what see can become a stumbling block.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/ralphthoren/" data-bb-hp-profile="126" rel="nofollow">Ralph</a> posted an update .<b> “He has told you, O human, what is good, and what the Lord requires of you: to do justice, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God” </b><p><i>That term &#8220;O human&#8221; used in the guide [&hellip;]</i></p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5c8d6005f093a3336e652ef2a345f649</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/775/#acomment-781</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 May 2026 15:58:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It speaks volume as to the bitterness that unforgiveness can grow in our hearts. It’s such a spiritual malady. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>Jonah hates God for loving His enemies. Wow! </p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c5751cfcfcf98816a289af13de6fe371</guid>
				<title>Georgina posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/772/#acomment-780</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 May 2026 15:56:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It a sad reality that your own kin can harm you in such a way. </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>I would encourage you to read the guide from Bible Project today on Obadiah. I copied this from the guide:</p><p><i>The pride and betrayal of the people of Edom become an example of the [&hellip;]</i></p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		