<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Church Consultant | Ralph | Activity</title>
	<link>https://churchconsultant.org/members/ralphthoren/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/ralphthoren/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Ralph.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 14:05:51 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.4.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">516f3e5d1f4c12ac5c574644e18b133a</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted an update: Prayer
Father, root me deeply in You. Where I have relied [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1227/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 12:44:23 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>Prayer</b><br />
<b>Father, root me deeply in You. Where I have relied on my own understanding, control, or strength, draw me back to Your life-giving presence. Help me bear fruit as I remain close to You. Amen.</b></p>
<p><i>שּׁלום</i></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c82c1d83aec5c46b62db3fc33480b23</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted an update: Luke 16.31. Then Abraham said to him, ‘If they do not [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1219/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 11:18:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>Luke 16.31. Then Abraham said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’”</b></p>
<p><b>   </b><i>My Lord seemed to know the difficulty of his mission, yet onward, he gave it all.  Some gained sight, some have been saved. Some yet live in the dark.  The battle goes on.  Amen</i></p>
<p><i>שּׁלום</i></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">11c74952f627fa9cb934089ea8b2c887</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted an update: Luke 13:28 There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1216/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 12:52:20 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>Luke 13:28 There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth when you see Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but you yourselves are thrown out.</b></p>
<p><i>Our Lord gets our attention with the above, but then: </i><b>Luke 13:29 People will come from east and west and north and south, and will recline at the table in the kingdom of&hellip;</b></p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1216"><a href="https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1216/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6b348af226ce039299fe1e31ea6de3c0</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted an update: Luke 7.42 When they were unable to repay him, he [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1208/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 11:37:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>Luke 7.42 When they were unable to repay him, he forgave both of them. Which one, then, will love him more?”</b><br />
<b><br /></b><br />
<b>43“I suppose the one who was forgiven more,” Simon replied. “You have judged correctly,” Jesus said.</b></p>
<p><i>    This verse helps me much.  At times I get confused as to &#8220;why &#8221; do I have such a strong desire to serve?  As allways, my Lord answers&hellip;</i></p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1208"><a href="https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1208/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">41fc61e64db6c689229f4f68b0f57b57</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted an update: Psalm 114.2Judah became God’s sanctuary, Israel His [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1205/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 13:28:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>Psalm 114.2Judah became God’s sanctuary, Israel His dominion.</b></p>
<p><i>Yesyerday I listened to Netanyahu deliver his message to the UN.  He spoke this line:</i></p>
<p><i>&#8220;We are from Judah, thats why we are called Jews.&#8221;  Now I ponder a bit on the verse above and his statement.  No conclusion, just thoughts.</i></p>
<p><i>,שּׁלוֹם</i></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">00b75fecb1c36f6da786ef4f2315a6fa</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted an update: 38the son of Enosh, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1202/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 11:59:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>38the son of Enosh, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God.</b></p>
<p><i>Lukes exhausting listing of the ancestry of our Lord is interesting and thought provoking.</i></p>
<p><i>שּׁךוֹם</i></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">885061e5a8dcb647c90e3c56383626e4</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted an update: 79to shine on those who live in darkness and in the [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1200/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 12:43:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>79to shine on those who live in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the path of peace.</b></p>
<p><i>Johns Father describes John&#8217;s purpose in the above statement.  Could be an excellent job description for all.</i></p>
<p><i>שּׁלוֹם</i></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6c8cba563cdefbb0e9a4af0a4c49e11d</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1194/#acomment-1196</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 12:32:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I also, yet John was much younger than Peter.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/danconnell/" data-bb-hp-profile="39" rel="nofollow">Dan C</a> posted an update <p>I always chuckle that John wrote about being faster than Simon Peter. </p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bb40e13c3720b9ab2d80dda1e7129967</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted an update: 33Little children, I am with you only a little while longer [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1181/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 12:46:20 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>33Little children, I am with you only a little while longer</b></p>
<p><b> </b><i>&#8220;Little children&#8221;  Does that give you a warm safe thought.  Our Lord expresses his care and Love for us.  It also points out our true dependance. On him.   Thank you for this insite.  Amen</i></p>
<p><i>,שּׁלוֹם</i></p></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">88612940d4c121d2a246612057faf1b2</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted an update: Todays article was certainly worth the read for me.  [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1179/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2026 13:23:13 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>Todays article was certainly worth the read for me.  .Quote &#8220;John believes that the Jesus you read about in this book is alive and real and can change your life forever.&#8221;</i></p>
<p><i>He is ,he has and he will continue to.  Amen</i></p>
<p><i>שּׁלוֹם</i></p>
<p><i><br /></i></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">900640754b1965f8942dbeffa9c44a55</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted an update: 16I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1175/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Sep 2026 12:53:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>16I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them in as well, and they will listen to My voice. Then there will be one flock and one shepherd.<br /></b><b></p>
<p>27My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me.<br />28<span>I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them out of My hand.</span></b><br />
<span><i>Thank you Lord.</i></span><br />
<span><i>שּׁלוֹם</i></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f4eabba2cde0b907ecf90f8d3d5c19a</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted an update: 27But we know where this man is from. When the Christ [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1174/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Sep 2026 11:55:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>27But we know where this man is from. When the Christ comes, no one will know where He is from.”</b></p>
<p><i>The world will always try to steal your identity.</i></p>
<p><i>As I am in my home town, this issue shows up almost dailey.  When considering nudges from the Holy Spirit, I must remember who I identify with.  Thank you Lord for your fulltime help with identity.  I&hellip;</i></p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1174"><a href="https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1174/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d1e2c8ababa44ea68f4c6eb4a0482ed2</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1166/#acomment-1172</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 14:20:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span class="atwho-inserted"><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" data-bb-hp-profile="159" href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/tomdoefrel/" rel="nofollow">@tomdoefrel</a></span> Yes,  Good choice.  Asks the question.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>I always smile a little when I read this verse in John Chapter 5:</p><p>John 5:6 When Jesus saw him lying there and realized that he had spent a long time in this condition, He asked him, “Do you [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aa84a1b70ca87717b2f60f74af498690</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1166/#acomment-1170</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 12:56:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span class="atwho-inserted"><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" data-bb-hp-profile="64" href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/georginasenecke/" rel="nofollow">@georginasenecke</a></span> Great,  what do t-shirts say?</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>I always smile a little when I read this verse in John Chapter 5:</p><p>John 5:6 When Jesus saw him lying there and realized that he had spent a long time in this condition, He asked him, “Do you [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea4eaa1614319b9e4500101977cc4a14</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted an update: 24Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever hears My word [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1169/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 12:53:59 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>24Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever hears My word and believes Him who sent Me has eternal life and will not come under judgment. Indeed, he has crossed over from death to life.</b></p>
<p><i>Eternal life is here. So let’s spend time in prayer this week. Let’s ask for God’s Spirit of wisdom to reshape our vision with true hope, secure belonging, and his&hellip;</i></p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1169"><a href="https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1169/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">54aab44af0a9ebe8b08c971b5287378c</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1166/#acomment-1167</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 12:04:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I wonder.  If he amswered, &#8220;no, I,m fine just the way I am.&#8221;  Where would story go then?</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>I always smile a little when I read this verse in John Chapter 5:</p><p>John 5:6 When Jesus saw him lying there and realized that he had spent a long time in this condition, He asked him, “Do you [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">40254bd2a2ef9bdc106edce233a0bbcb</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted an update: 37And what I say to you, I say to everyone: Keep watch!”   [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1157/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 13 Sep 2026 11:50:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>37And what I say to you, I say to everyone: Keep watch!”</b></p>
<p><i>   This verse popped out as if the Lord spoke it jusr to.me.  This vetse is for us.  Amen</i></p>
<p><i><br /></i></p>
<p></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0b966db7eaf210adfdd0da781a9aec80</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1120/#acomment-1125</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Sep 2026 11:48:57 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Let it be today</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>I think this is a fascinating verse:</p><p>Matthew 19:28Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, in the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on His glorious throne, you who have followed [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5f201be67fa0f930ff7da3d2abd2e628</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1122/#acomment-1124</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Sep 2026 11:47:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hallelujah!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/tomdoefrel/" data-bb-hp-profile="159" rel="nofollow">Tom</a> posted an update <p>CLASSIC…definately one of my all time favs&#x203c;&#xfe0f;&#x1f4af;&#x1f4d6;&#x1f492;</p><p>Extraordinary mercy and grace led me on the path to His glory. Day 3 devo reminded me how over 20 years later I was able to thank that judge [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">75d405c419bedcf1645eb629ded1e898</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted an update: Jesus’ last words to his disciples are “I will be with [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1115/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 30 Aug 2026 12:07:26 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>Jesus’ last words to his disciples are “I will be with you.” Jesus’ personal presence will be with his followers until he finally returns to rejoin Heaven and Earth and usher in the fullness of God’s Kingdom.</b></p>
<p><i><b>   Above from the blog.  </b> And as with everything.  This runs true.  His personal presence is why we arise early to be with him.  Its why&hellip;</i></p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1115"><a href="https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1115/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">18afaabca1f0d12a00fcb565f277f39e</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted an update: 50For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1114/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Aug 2026 22:49:29 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>50For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother</b>.”</p>
<p>   <i>New family, yet could contain some of the old family.  While we live in the now but not yet, absence of family members (both old and new) can bring on a bit of  meloncholy.</i></p>
<p><i>Shalom</i></p></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">827ab1600129cdf0675341e95e65ab1e</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted an update: Quote
“Worry, it’s rarely just about our circumstances. [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1102/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 12:47:52 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>Quote</b><br />
<b>“Worry, it’s rarely just about our circumstances. So often our worries are often about pursuit. And it’s what am I chasing? What am I trying to secure?”</b></p>
<p><b>     </b><i>Todays devotion led me to much reflection, yet ended with the lyrics of a well known worship song. &#8220;All I really want is you&#8221;.  Amen</i></p>
<p><i>שּׁלוֹם</i></p>
<p><i><br /></i></p>
<p><i>  </i></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">40da17ae64c8e678591e0c7cf8496f04</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted an update: 24You guide me with Your counsel, and later receive me [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1077/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Aug 2026 12:15:44 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>24You guide me with Your counsel, and later receive me in glory.</b><br />
<b>25Whom have I in heaven but You? And on earth I desire no one besides You.</b></p>
<p><b>     </b></p>
<p><i>Todays Psalm 73 leaves much to think on.  The temptation of wealth and financial succes is always at the door.  When we have given up certain financial advantages for a closer life with our Lord.  This&hellip;</i></p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1077"><a href="https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1077/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">337e77deaa6ca88ebcd147bab839b791</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1060/#acomment-1061</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Aug 2026 11:38:25 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Still works the same.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>We have just opened up the path for students from the Bible Institute to join us here at Kingdom Encouragers. The login screen needed to be tweaked to allow them to log in with [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">73e10e5428857bc93623904ed592ab7a</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted an update: God gives grace for today, and that grace is enough. You [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1057/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Aug 2026 12:17:27 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>God gives grace for today, and that grace is enough. You can set down the luggage that belongs to another day and trust that the Father who holds tomorrow is already there.</b></p>
<p><i>     From weekend message and devotional.  This is so valuable for living a life with Yeshua.  Amen</i></p>
<p><i>שּׁלוֹם</i></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a293e954530daee8868b2810a1d851fa</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted an update: 1 chronicles:15. As soon as you hear the sound of [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1055/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Aug 2026 11:46:12 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>1 chronicles:15. As soon as you hear the sound of marching in the tops of the balsam trees, move out to battle, because this will mean that God has gone out before you to strike the camp of the Philistines.”</b><br />
<b><br /></b><br />
<b>16So David did as God had commanded him, and they struck down the army of the Philistines all the way from Gibeon to Gezer</b>.</p>
<p><i>  This was a&hellip;</i></p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1055"><a href="https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1055/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">662b0213e69335c8d3f0b3aad69327de</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1053/#acomment-1054</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Aug 2026 11:20:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you.  This provided a very interesting study.  </p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/danconnell/" data-bb-hp-profile="39" rel="nofollow">Dan C</a> posted an update <p>Psalms 66 showed me a new word, &#8220;fatlings&#8221;. I never know what the word will provide.</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">534b09d2d2c04a173dfd10cd31c632eb</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1042/#acomment-1046</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Aug 2026 12:29:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Tom</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/tomdoefrel/" data-bb-hp-profile="159" rel="nofollow">Tom</a> posted an update <p>Before meeting Cheryl i struggled with addictions. After full surrender the process began, met Cheryl, and started a family. After kim was born came the full transformation because [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6b128fee00f612a3495b151a5ccd043b</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted an update: will Israel’s rejection of their shepherd king last [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1037/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Aug 2026 12:17:32 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>will Israel’s rejection of their shepherd king last forever?  The final section (chs. 12-14) answers with a clear no.  He’s going to pour out his Spirit upon them, so that they repent and grieve over the fact that they rejected their messianic shepherd. </b></p>
<p><i>Reading in the guide opens much prophecy.  Plenty to think on here.</i></p>
<p><i><br /></i></p>
<p><i>שּׁלוֹם</i></p>
<p><i><br /></i></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b3d6f6a521e70b99eba3e97ac68ffcbb</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1032/#acomment-1033</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Aug 2026 11:40:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Is it a beg for mercy or hope for the world.   I wonder</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>As I started to read Psalm 58, the first couple of sentences made me pause and chuckle.</p><p>Psalm 58:1 1For the choirmaster. To the tune of “Do Not Destroy.” </p><p>What struck me as funny today was [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9aea29e4f54ee0d71e6d6b074fbc420e</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted an update: 13For You have delivered my soul from death, and my [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1030/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Jul 2026 12:36:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><b>13For You have delivered my soul from death, and my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before God in the light of life.</b></p>
<p>  <i>To picture life as David did.  Just allow your imagination to see it and know it.  Amen</i></p>
<p><i>שּׁלוֹם</i></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b810c40b5e889f93f6f7d0ba6176e1fd</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1027/#acomment-1029</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Jul 2026 12:26:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Home, We all long to go home.   The contrast between the King of Babylon and the 3 exiles was/is dramatic.  We can still see it in today’s Babylon.</p>
<p></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>I think the video on &#8216;The Way of the Exile&#8217; is fascinating. I would encourage you to take a few minutes and watch it. I believe it will give you some things [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dca7c4dab87e3792443c462342a917ab</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted an update: 38In view of all this, we make a binding agreement, [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1018/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Jul 2026 11:40:30 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>38In view of all this, we make a binding agreement, putting it in writing and sealing it with the names of our leaders, Levites, and priests.”</p>
<p><i>  Will the people follow this agreement or does God offer a final solution?</i></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a6042c163ebc0a216d75bb3a4715548</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/1003/#acomment-1017</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Jul 2026 11:05:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span class="atwho-inserted"><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" data-bb-hp-profile="64" href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/georginasenecke/" rel="nofollow">@georginasenecke</a></span> i agree. That 1st to last connection is good.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>Do you think there is any significance that they started the rebuilding at the Sheep Gate?</p><p>Nehemiah  3:1 At the Sheep Gate, Eliashib the high priest and his fellow priests  began [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1633b32d04ddc8c05bb6f198b61adeda</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted an update: Out of alignment.  </title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/965/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Jul 2026 11:07:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Out of alignment.  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">84e4335f4952a9e519796ab0d87977dc</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted an update: From the guide:" There will be new humans in a new [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/963/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Jul 2026 12:01:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>From the guide:&#8221; There will be new humans in a new world animated by God’s life-giving Spirit and living in a world permeated with God’s love and justice. This is the profound hope of the prophet Ezekiel.&#8221;</p>
<p><i>And I ponder,&#8221;what stage of this transition are we in and am I doing my all for you towards your will.  Am I aligned with my Gods program?   Amen</i></p>
<p><i>שּׁלוֺם</i></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a4763acee7802c0c3fc5af9897ae443</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/953/#acomment-954</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Jul 2026 13:43:57 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had saved vs. 9 for a comment.  You covered well.</p>
<p>שּׁלוֹפ</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>I love this passage from Psalm 28.</p><p>Psalm 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped. Therefore my heart rejoices, and I give thanks to Him with [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0d02d2aa6465b353257d919840a83c4f</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted an update: From Bible project:   "Israelites are coming to [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/951/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Jul 2026 12:17:39 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>From Bible project:   &#8220;Israelites are coming to worship their God in the Jerusalem temple as if everything is fine. Outside the temple, however, they are worshiping other gods&#8221;</p>
<p><i>Still happening in churches of today.  Lord help us to learn from the book of Jeremiah.</i></p>
<p><i>Amen</i></p>
<p><i><br /></i></p>
<p><i>שּׁלוֹם</i></p>
<p></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">266e00a65b7d603f2345a5bbc2c91e52</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/942/#acomment-943</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Jun 2026 12:04:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>.From toays devotional &#8221; But he often gives us daily bread, just enough for today, because daily bread helps us keep close to the giver.”</p>
<p>   Many of us pray for &#8220;the lottery::  give us our lifetime of riches.&#8221;</p>
<p>    In real experience; being financialky thin and thick.  Daily bread is more accurate.  There have been times I wondered about making it&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-943"><a href="https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/942/#acomment-943" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>Here is a link to the 5 Day Devotionals for Kingdom Alignment Part 5:</p><p><a target='_blank' href="https://keysvineyard.org/kingdom-alignment-part-5-devotionals/" rel="nofollow">https://keysvineyard.org/kingdom-alignment-part-5-devotionals/</a></p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">979745981545522809a66f4ad620bea1</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted an update: 5But they did not listen or incline their ears; they did [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/941/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Jun 2026 12:40:12 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>5But they did not listen or incline their ears; they did not turn from their wickedness or stop burning incense to other gods.</p>
<p>6Whether it is pleasant or unpleasant, we will obey the voice of the LORD our God to whom we are sending you, so that it may go well with us when we obey the voice of the LORD our God!”</p>
<p><i>Whether pleasant or unpleasant. Free&hellip;</i></p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-941"><a href="https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/941/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ecdab26115eafddb08040559e3430809</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted an update: . Because you have trusted in Me, you will escape with [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/936/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 27 Jun 2026 12:08:12 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>. Because you have trusted in Me, you will escape with your life like a spoil of war, declares the LORD.’”</p>
<p>     <i>We are in a spiritual war.  Trust in our Lord, is our only chance.   Amen</i></p>
<p><i>שּׁלוֹם</i></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ba900584ad8ba2c817f10455659e3e23</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/934/#acomment-935</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 27 Jun 2026 11:46:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&#x2764;&#xfe0f;</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>Psalm 22 is so powerful. When Jesus cried, &#8220;My God, my God, why have you
 forsaken me?&#8221; He was doing more than expressing the depth of His 
suffering. He was pointing those who [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b33a0141875c19970fee1e3db99da24e</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted an update: 5 May we shout for joy at your victory and raise a banner [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/929/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Jun 2026 12:27:22 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>5 May we shout for joy at your victory and raise a banner in the name of our God. May the LORD grant all your petitions.</p>
<p> <i>We are planning a walk-in  Lake Baptism this Summer.  The past celebrations at Bahia Honda certailny were a part of the inspiration.  The above verse adds to the inspiration.  </i></p>
<p><i>שּׁלוֹם</i></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43462eabfc032c1fa6aa1d492f38c807</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted an update: Just like clay in the potter’s hand, so are you in My [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/922/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Jun 2026 13:42:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just like clay in the potter’s hand, so are you in My hand, O house of Israel.</p>
<p><i>I have long enjoyed this verse.  In this , he is referencing Nations or Jerusalem, however the same can be said for this vessel of clay we inhabit.</i></p>
<p><i>שּׁלוֹם</i></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">94558203c95d130b2aba9b8e1b84112b</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted an update: 14from such men, O LORD, by Your hand—from men of the [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/917/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 21 Jun 2026 11:36:16 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>14from such men, O LORD, by Your hand—from men of the world whose portion is in this life. May You fill the bellies of Your treasured ones and satisfy their sons, so they leave their abundance to their children.</p>
<p>15As for me, I will behold Your face in righteousness; when I awake, I will be satisfied in Your presence.</p>
<p>     <i>Lots to ponder here.  I&hellip;</i></p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-917"><a href="https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/917/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d33330f58ed5db5708154429248af239</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted an update: 29The bellows blow fiercely, blasting away the lead [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/911/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Jun 2026 13:20:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>29The bellows blow fiercely, blasting away the lead with fire. The refining proceeds in vain, for the wicked are not purged.</p>
<p>30They are called rejected silver, because the LORD has rejected them.”</p>
<p><i>Gods work.</i></p>
<p><i>שּׁלוֹם</i></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d695eadb2c5833f4104eb86844207f10</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/902/#acomment-903</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Jun 2026 11:27:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>At our church last weekend we sang a song from Jesus Culture called &#8216;You Won&#8217;t Relent&#8217;. The song contains these verse from Song of Songs:</p><p>Song of Songs 8:6 Set me as a seal over your [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5d79b2ed2804c484b3c73707d451a08e</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted an update: The guide states this  . "Ultimately, love expresses [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/901/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 15 Jun 2026 11:49:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><i>The guide states this  </i>. &#8220;Ultimately, love expresses the insatiable human longing to know and be fully known &#8220;</p>
<p>   <i>Mathew has this &#8220;Then I will declare to them, &#8216;I never knew you; go away from me, you evildoers’&#8221; (Matthew 7:21-23).</i></p>
<p><i>   My Lord is looking for humans that can love.  Amen</i></p>
<p><i>שּׁלוֹם</i></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">708173afdf87b40f2f8739895eee3eae</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted an update: 7before the dust returns to the ground from which it [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/897/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 14 Jun 2026 12:39:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>7before the dust returns to the ground from which it came and the spirit returns to God who gave it.  14For God will bring every deed into judgment, along with every hidden thing, whether good or evil.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">722a220eda2ec446ddfc998e948a3c5f</guid>
				<title>Ralph posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://churchconsultant.org/kingdom-encouragers/p/894/#acomment-895</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Jun 2026 17:17:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My Lords existance was<span> all for Father God.  He never suggested anyone give up more than he personally gave up.  No matter how I spin my motivations and actions.  I fall short. Grace alone allows precious moments of presence.  Amen</span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://churchconsultant.org/members/stephenlawes/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">Steve</a> posted an update <p>This verse from Ecclesiastes 5 caught my attention:</p><p>Ecclesiastes  5:2 Do not be quick to speak, and do not be hasty in your heart to  utter a word before God. For God is in heaven and you [&hellip;]</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		